Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Stephanie & Danny

Cranberry

Nev and Kamie are shocked to hear that Stephanie has been talking to Danny for 10 years but had never video chatted or even spoken to him on the phone! After a decade, Stephanie is ready for love… but can she handle the truth?

Airdate: September 9, 2020

According to the update on the screen at the end, Stephanie and Danny are trying to make it work.  If I were Stephanie, I'm not sure I could ever get past the fact that Danny was perfectly content going TEN years never meeting me or even talking on the phone!  And then also that he lied TWICE when Nev was on the case, saying that he didn't know her.  I don't think I could trust him, or believe that he had any kind of strong feelings for me as our relationship progressed.

• Love 2
On 9/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, LuvMyShows said:

According to the update on the screen at the end, Stephanie and Danny are trying to make it work.  If I were Stephanie, I'm not sure I could ever get past the fact that Danny was perfectly content going TEN years never meeting me or even talking on the phone!  And then also that he lied TWICE when Nev was on the case, saying that he didn't know her.  I don't think I could trust him, or believe that he had any kind of strong feelings for me as our relationship progressed.

Though to be fair, she also let it go on for ten years. I get that it wasn't her preference, but it was still her choice to stay engaged in a "relationship" with a guy who refused to talk to her. In the words of Judge Judy, "you picked him!" In other words, it took two for them to be stuck in a 10-year limbo.

• Love 2