Type keyword(s) to search

Kilts in the Media

• Start Topic

Sure wish I could have received one of the press kits that were sent out before the cooking with Sam and Graham Instagram live class.  Delivered by Men in Kilts, no less. Very nice.  I don't know if they're still visible, but Sam Heughan was showing them in his Instagram story.

• Love 2

https://www.syfy.com/syfy.com/men-in-kilts-sam-heughan-graham-mctavish-interview

This is a good interview, it talks about how they decided on the format of the show (initially they were going to spend each episode exploring one clan each week, that sounds very interesting actually).  But also they talk about how much they had to cut.  Castle Leoch??!!!  Noooo!!!! I am so sad they cut that part, it sounds so interesting!!  Very haunted place.  

Edited by Beeyago
14 hours ago, Beeyago said:

https://www.syfy.com/syfy.com/men-in-kilts-sam-heughan-graham-mctavish-interview

This is a good interview, it talks about how they decided on the format of the show (initially they were going to spend each episode exploring one clan each week, that sounds very interesting actually).  But also they talk about how much they had to cut.  Castle Leoch??!!!  Noooo!!!! I am so sad they cut that part, it sounds so interesting!!  Very haunted place.  

Maybe if they get a second season they will use some of that footage, or revisit?