Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E12: Dutch Harbor Double Cross

• Start Topic

On the Summer Bay there's hell to pay when Bill's backup block goes missing; Cornelia Marie skippers Josh and Casey navigate a tenuous partnership at the Russian line; weighed down by three full tanks, Sig puts a heavy Northwestern in Mandy's hands.

I enjoyed the continuing education of Mandy.  Sig was ridiculous with his "zen" preening, but his point about feeling the sea while seeing the sea was an important concept.  

If I were Bill, my crew does not get paid until the other block shows up in his hold.  If it doesn't, deductions from all concerned for the extra costs and the purchase price would be made.  

Pretty rich for Harley to be moaning about karma.  Liars banding with liars deserve whatever bad things happen.  It made no bottom-line sense for Harley to threaten bringing in his buddies to the honey hole.  He would be cutting off his nose despite his face.  Casey had to know that.  Besides, the CM was moving on where they believed the biomass was heading anyway.

Finally got to focus on last week's episode.   How is Harley the bad guy here?    He and the Cornelia Marie decide to divide up the spot and share information.   The CM IMMEDIATELY goes dark.    They don't communicate with Harley, not even in code about what they found.   Just keep hauling pots, until he decides to mosey on over to see what his partners are up to.   Then they get all pissy with him for daring to ask.   I would have pulled the same crap -- okay you want to play that game of keeping your spot secret from even the guy you agreed to share with?  Fine, let me just let my buddies know where I am.  Wouldn't want something bad to happen and no one know where I was.   He was just giving the Cm a taste of their own medicine.

Is it me or is the second time this season that two boats teamed up and one of them "forgot" to tell the other they were in a great spot?

• Love 2