Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Fun Size Patrol

kieyra
  • Start Topic

In the season premiere, Niles, Jane, Cliff, Rita, Vic and Dorothy are still trapped in miniature-size, weeks after the events of last season. Camped out in Cliff's miniature race-track set up, Dorothy tries to befriend both Cliff and Jane, while Larry does his best to figure out a way to restore everyone to their normal size once again. Meanwhile, Rita asks Vic for help in using her elastic abilities for good, while Jane hides out in the Underground and Niles tries everything to earn forgiveness for his past deeds. In the end though, Niles will have to sacrifice something very precious, by making a bargain with Willoughby Kipling (recurring guest star MARK SHEPPARD) in order to help the team and keep his daughter safe -- and the world safe from her imaginary friends.

Airing Thursday, June 25, 2020

• Love 2

This felt like a pretty seamless transition from season one, so that’s a good thing to me. Clearly no one instructed them to rein in any of the craziness. And the heart of the show is still there, too. 

I loved Larry making tiny furniture, pancakes, and joints for everyone.

I can watch Jane and Cliff scenes basically forever.

Dorothy’s friends are all creepy AF.

• Love 4

Don't know why Larry is rolling tiny joints, shouldn't he just give Jane the materials so she can make her own. I don't know where Jane got the tiny lighter from unless some of their personal items were shrunk down with them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My favorite immortal messed up heroes are back. 

Their clothes shrunk so I'm assuming anything they had on them shrunk as well. 

I loved Larry making little pancakes for them and the Chief having to sing that song complete with a ukulele and an umbrella. Which I assume notConstantine made that his summoning spell. 

• Love 4

Our favorite band of maladjusted weirdos is back again! Oh you guys, I missed you and the bizarre adventure you find yourselves in! I love this show so much.  

I cant blame everyone for being pissed off at Chief, he did basically use them as lab rats and totally fucked their lives up for his own benefit, even if it was to save his daughter. He is at least trying to make things better, even sucking up his pride to call in Alternate Universe Constantine on his magical ukulele to help them all get back to their regular size. 

Cliff and Jane scenes are always the best. Cliff does sure have a way with words, huh? Most of those words are a variation of "what the fucking fuck?!" 

Loved Larry making everyone tiny pancakes and clothes and furniture, what a guy! So why is the Negative Spirit sending him visions of his dead family? Does Larry have some grandkids or something still around?  

• Love 2