Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Truth Hurts

• Start Topic

Finally some useful detective work! It drives me crazy on most tv shows when people try to investigate and do the dumbest things possible. I mean, yes, it was definitely very sneaky and intrusive for Pilar to message Roger while pretending to be her mother and it was really inappropriate for her to tell Roger to come all the way to Georgia to meet her just so they could see who he was, but at least they weren't bumbling idiots.

Ugh, Sophia Bush's voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me so I hope that Mia gets her wish and that her dad's new girlfriend disappears sooner rather than later. To be fair, she seemed like a perfectly nice woman but I don't know if I can handle listening to her for six more episodes.

• LOL 1
On 6/20/2020 at 4:14 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Ugh, Sophia Bush's voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me so I hope that Mia gets her wish and that her dad's new girlfriend disappears sooner rather than later.

Reading this comment is a surprise. I never saw the actress before, but her character stood out to me because her speaking voice is so adorable. I never heard someone talk like that before. ❤️

On 11/20/2020 at 4:03 AM, Harvey said:

Reading this comment is a surprise. I never saw the actress before, but her character stood out to me because her speaking voice is so adorable. I never heard someone talk like that before. ❤️

I’m a huge fan of Sophia Bush from her One Tree Hill days (just finished my rewatch), I’m listening to her podcast about OTH, but Mekhi Phifer as Mia’s DAD???? So exciting!

Oh, I assumed Mia’s mom was deceased. That’s sad for Mia that she just disappeared. Maybe she wasn’t fit to parent with her addiction but to just disappear in your child’s birthday??

Shallow bus- I love Pilar’s hair. So bouncy. Also Shallow Bus- Sophia Bush just gets prettier and prettier with age. She just got engaged in Italy. Gorgeous photos. 

• Love 1