Type keyword(s) to search

Next Up on Leverage: Redemption: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 8/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, tessaray said:

So in the article below (also posted it in the Media thread), it sounds like something may have happened to Nate, if Gina's dialog made everyone tear up. But who knows?

https://www.tvinsider.com/944337/leverage-revival-table-read-cast-reunion/amp/ 

It wouldn't surprise me if they went that way. Without it a lot of people would constantly be asking for Nate and they can't bring Hutton back with those allegations out there (though so far nothing is being done, I think?)

Happy to see them all together, though I am worried about shows jumping back too soon (soap operas have resumed filming with cases going up in CA... seems like a bad idea.) I wasn't expecting the start date of the summer to go off as planned at all. But seeing them all together again is wonderful.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

Happy to see them all together, though I am worried about shows jumping back too soon (soap operas have resumed filming with cases going up in CA... seems like a bad idea.) I wasn't expecting the start date of the summer to go off as planned at all. But seeing them all together again is wonderful.

Filming outside CA probably helps, in that the southern states seem to be much less regulated than the industry in Hollywood. And agreed, I'd rather wait a few months than have them risk their health but it's a personal decision for everyone everywhere.  

The soaps seem pretty awkward but heck, I'd pay to watch our team just do table reads.  Big Finish should get on that - branch out a little.   

• Love 1
(edited)

Was doing a rewatch of Leverage and saw an ad about this new series.  I'm so excited!  

I hope they don't make Nate's disappearance be something stupid.  No  ' fell off a cliff' or 'drank himself to death', please.  or he's off finding himself.  The character did so much good to not have a noble death ... Or whatever they are going to do with him.  I kind of wish they hadn't brought Sophie back and just said they were still retired.  Wouldn't want to wreck the actress's career, though.  I'm one of the few (only?) people that liked Tara and wouldn't have minded if they brought her back.

Didn't they leave Parker in charge?  That should be fun.

Edited by Johann
  • Love 1

I thought one of the recent articles implies that it's been a year since Nate's death - but don't quote me on it, since I could have misread it.  (This is a spoilers and speculation thread, though. So if it isn't a spoiler, I like it for speculating.)  

I didn't care for Tara the first time she appeared but on subsequent rewatches I did enjoy her episodes., knowing that Sophie would be back shortly.  I would love to have another round of Girls/Guys Night Out stories, too. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, tessaray said:

I thought one of the recent articles implies that it's been a year since Nate's death - but don't quote me on it, since I could have misread it.  (This is a spoilers and speculation thread, though. So if it isn't a spoiler, I like it for speculating.)  

I didn't care for Tara the first time she appeared but on subsequent rewatches I did enjoy her episodes., knowing that Sophie would be back shortly.  I would love to have another round of Girls/Guys Night Out stories, too. 

Yeah, I saw that, too, about Nate dying.  Read it in the other thread after I posted that.

Is Nate such an unusual name that it keeps autocorrecting to Mate?  Maybe my Kindle is Australian.

• LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

Noah Wyle: Joining Leverage Crew After Being One of Dean Devlin's Librarians Was Like Forming a 'Supergroup

Noah Wyle plays Harry Wilson and includes a little backstory to his character that I felt of spoiler-ish.

So the name is Wilson, rather than Sullivan as was first reported. Maybe having a character with the exact same name as a Doctor Who companion turned out to be a little too on the nose, even for this show!

Edited by Llywela
  • Love 1