Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The Hunt for the Runaway Killer

I'm really enjoying this series.  I know a thing or two about DNA testing, so I wonder what people who are less familiar with it think. 

I tried to start a thread for episode 3, but the site wouldn't let me do it. 

If you miss an episode, you can watch free on the ABC site apparently a week after the episode airs. (At least currently episodes 1 and 2 are available free, but for episode 3 they want you to sign in with your TV provider.)

• Love 5

I love this show but I am also a big genetic genealogy nerd (I even solved an adoption case for a friend by using his DNA results to identify his birth parents).

I wish there was more discussion on this series, it's really well done. If I have any complaints about it, it's that I want to see more of Ce Ce Moore doing research and less of detectives trying to find suspect cigarette butts (Did they really need 6 officers to do that?)

• Love 8

Good for you, Jadzia.  I'd like more discussion too.  It may well take 6 officers to find a cigarette butt, and I'd prefer less of that too, but the producers may just be generous to officers who may not get other chances at nationwide publicity.

• Love 3

I've just seen the latest one about Angie Dodge's killer.  CeCe almost hit a brick wall until she figured out the offspring of a teen marriage might be going by a different name.

I love these kind of shows.  It's so satisfying seeing them nailed when they least expect it.

• Love 8