Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Lust or Bust

• Start Topic

I need to stop watching these shows because they’re never satisfying. All I wanted was a bunch of hot people in bathing suits hooking up with each other and saying dumb stuff. Is that so difficult? I don’t need to see them “grow” on their “journey”, I don’t need unnecessary stakes like losing out on 10 grand because people hooked up, and I certainly don’t need actors hired to run pre-planned scripts. If it wasn’t obvious before, it was abundantly clear that at least Fran and Harry were in on everything. They caused the most shit, and then they miraculously get a chance to earn back the money and all is well. To drive home the point, they pretended to get close to touching each other... for the viewers? They acted like they were doing it to mock the other contestants, but it’s not like the rest of the cast saw them get naked and run around. In the real world they would have just sat quietly on either side of a room (it’s really not THAT hard to do). But that isn’t “drama!” so instead we get that lame display of Will they/won’t they. 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

They acted like they were doing it to mock the other contestants, but it’s not like the rest of the cast saw them get naked and run around. In the real world they would have just sat quietly on either side of a room (it’s really not THAT hard to do). But that isn’t “drama!” so instead we get that lame display of Will they/won’t they.

It was just so mindless. I got exactly what I expected out of this show: no reason to pay attention, just background noise that wasn't about a global pandemic. It was really really dumb.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

It was just so mindless. I got exactly what I expected out of this show: no reason to pay attention, just background noise that wasn't about a global pandemic. It was really really dumb.

It was fine. I never cared about who won or how they “changed” over the course of a few weeks. To climax with them each winning $7500 seemed pretty lame. Would have preferred if they brought in more people or mixed things up. More than half the cast didn’t even do anything the whole time (why was Nicole still there???)

• Love 2