Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E12: American Idol - This Is Me (2)

MarkHB
  • Start Topic

Even after watching both of their stories I literally could not tell the difference between those two girls, so it means nothing to me. I remain convinced they are holding onto Louis because they are obsessed with the idea he could be a lost One Direction member.

I hope they are providing 20 identical setups to all the kids so they have a level playing field for the home performances.

• Love 4

I was glad Grace made it, although I liked Lauren as well.

6 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

I hope they are providing 20 identical setups to all the kids so they have a level playing field for the home performances.

Yea, I really hope they do that. It'll be painful if some people have all this nice equipment and then others only have like their laptop with a webcam lol.

By how Ryan phrased it, it sounds as if the Top 20 show definitely won't be live but do we know whether or not they'll be live going forward with the Top 10?

• Love 1