Type keyword(s) to search

Rosales Family: Four Down, One To Go?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

Can we admit the “Rosales Experiment” was a complete and utter failure? Was it in the execution of plan?

https://soapdirt.com/young-and-the-restless-did-not-fire-tyler-johnson-sasha-calle-as-theo-lola/

It was just too much too fast in forcing a new family onto the scene. Lola herself was boring and schmoopy at first and has now become a hypocrite. Bye.

I'm much happier to see Theo leaving, however.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Is Lola finally gone now? I didn't find the character at all believable. Her kissing scenes were the stuff nightmares are made of. I wish I could forget, but as they say, what has been seen cannot be unseen. And as stated above the character has been turned into a big hypocrite. I'm so hoping she and Theo retire to FLA permanently.

• Love 1

Whee, the quoted article pretty much denies all the rumors though.

I'll believe it when I see this stuff reported on reputable sites. The pandemic hiatus is probably going to lead to more than a few non-returns I suspect. Some of the older actors might not feel safe returning under any circumstances absent a cure or vaccine which may be years away.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Is Lola finally gone now? I didn't find the character at all believable. Her kissing scenes were the stuff nightmares are made of. I wish I could forget, but as they say, what has been seen cannot be unseen. And as stated above the character has been turned into a big hypocrite. I'm so hoping she and Theo retire to FLA permanently.

I totally agree with all of this. The first turn off was her open mouth kissing thing. That almost made me sick to watch her kiss like a fish in a tank. I never really believed her whole persona-the Latina family, the food truck, the head chef at a restaurant and her relationship with the scion of a hugely wealthy family. Nope.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1