Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Nobody's Queen

• Start Topic

I'm starting to warm up to this show. I liked that they showed that it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows in the Empire and the revolt may have been somewhat justified. Also, I didn't realize until last week that Isaac is played by same guy as Doc Holiday on "Wynonna Earp".

• Love 2

Hmm, after three episodes I'm in. I love bonkers space operas complete with cheap effects and narrative inconsistencies. There's nothing wrong with a bit of fine camp.

The three loyalist screw-ups are my favorites - especially the blue lady (I'm sorry I'm horrible with names). There are also a couple of surprising notes for world-building in the flashbacks - it looks like not everything was fine and dandy back in the monarchy and that maybe there were good reason for the revolution that led to the rise of the republic.