Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Burner

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Aaron confronts O'Reilly in court, targeting the search warrant used in Aaron's arrest and the DA's failure to disclose a confidential informant. Marie's father comes to town, intent on encouraging her and Darius to solidify their relationship. Maskins arranges for a dangerous inmate, Cassius Dawkins, to be transferred to Bellmore in hopes that he'll cause problems for Safiya and Aaron.

Well, at this point, I'm just waiting for the entire DA to just explode at this time. They are doing everything short of holding a gun and kill Aaron in prison. I mean, the judge brought up all the right reasons why this information needed to be shared. Yet, they all act like: "Well, we don't want to!" As for Marie's father, he is so cliche. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, possibilities said:

Why were they so motivated to frame him in particular, I wonder? Was it just random, or did someone have a grudge?

That phone situation is going to be trouble.

I read up on this 

Edited by Court
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, possibilities said:

Why were they so motivated to frame him in particular, I wonder? Was it just random, or did someone have a grudge?

I

Spoiler

read up on this and it seems like the DA Maskins? did this to the majority of drug cases. I think it was to help him in his bid for attorney general. At least, for the story it was based on. 

ETA: Refeshed my memory. Everyone involved in this case from the police, the prosecutor and the judge were corrupt and involved in railroading him. The prosecutor, Bissell, broke the law to convict Wright so that he could become the first prosecutor in the state of New Jersey to convict someone under the kingpin law. If it was found out, they're all done. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Useful 1
18 hours ago, possibilities said:

I know what the original story was, but this is making it seem like they were out to get Aaron for reasons. Then having a father-in-law who was all: "He lied to you." Like I said, look an in-law who has something against the person their daughter/son married. The burner phone, yeah, major problem.