Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted

With everything a little off between Katy and KO, Katy tries to make everything perfect for Valentine's Day; KO tries to do something nice for the roommates but only seems to make things worse; Pepper turns to an old friend to get some quick cash.

Promo:

Original air date: 2/20/20

Not sure why Katy and KO needed to call it quits. Maybe it was just the theme of the episode where everybody tells their partners they need a break.

Pepper should keep her green wig on when scamming rich guys out of thousands of dollars of cash. She will be harder to find when they hire the hitman. He would have to beat Bernadette Peters half to death to get the identity of the woman who fleeced him.

Boy, Ginger's new guy looked really old. He looks like he should be dating Ginger's mom.

Jorge is officially Too Dumb to Live. When he opened the oven, there was FIRE and he reached in with his bare hands. I don't care how much those wigs cost. That was just stupid.

Yay, Bernadette Peters!

I laughed when Francois said he was proud of Katy for trying to make things work with KO. Uh, yeah, for like two whole days?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It was an okay episode.  I never really understood why Katy asked him to move in in the first place.  That apartment is small, there are roommates, and it is clear he wouldn't really feel himself there.  

• Love 1