Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Family Business

Steve takes Jimmy and Fernando to lunch -- and they end up buying a sandwich shop. Ramona and Jackson help Max face his fears at the pool.

Do you suppose Tommy was watching Dani Jo while everyone ran all over town?

I enjoyed Steve volunteering to call Fernando's close friend, and getting progressively whinier the more DJ expected him to accomplish with Fernando and Jimmy.

Edited by jmonique

One thing I like about the show that this episode highlights is how distinct and conscious the three women's wardrobe choices are. DJ in her classic/conservative professional outfit with some fun detailing, Stephanie in athleisure since she's a new mom but still slightly fashion forward, and of course Kimmy ended up in a sandwich costume with fishnet stockings.

• Love 4
On 12/6/2019 at 6:39 PM, jmonique said:

Do you suppose Tommy was watching Dani Jo while everyone ran all over town?

I enjoyed Steve volunteering to call Fernando's close friend, and getting progressively whinier the more DJ expected him to accomplish with Fernando and Jimmy.

My thought exactly! The entire family and extended family was out and about, who was watching the newborn? Not even a throwaway line like “Wasn’t it nice of so and so to watch the baby?” Funny. 

• Love 1
On 12/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, Panopticon said:

One thing I like about the show that this episode highlights is how distinct and conscious the three women's wardrobe choices are

I always like that too, the shot of the three of them together at the sandwich shop was a great visual of all three women's personalities. I loved DJs pencil skirt! 

The guys running a sandwich shop should be fun, in a very hijinks filled way. I also liked the plot with Ramona, its amazing how much humor you can mine from "oh crap, I liked that post from years ago and now the know I was looking!!" which is one of those weirdly specific plots you see on TV a lot the last year or so. 

• Love 3