Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Superclam said:

haven't heard that, is that a real spoiler? Heath as General Beale? That would be surprising. 

I haven’t heard that, it’s just The Gimp says from time to time that Heath will be seen again, he’s certainly had long enough to rise through the ranks.

• Love 1

at the end of the penultimate episode there's a scene with Jadis talking on the radio or sat phone to the mysterious Major General Ian Beale, and we see this from a camera perspective which suggests someone in the tent is watching Jadis and we see it through their eyes.

Jadis thanks Beale for sending reinforcements, so there are clearly some new soldiers there, so is the person watching Jadis one of them? and is it someone we know? I guess they're just trolling us here by hinting at an appearance by Rick, who i'm going to guess is now like Jadis, an officer or commander in the CRM, presumably this is his 'great value ' to them.