Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Harley Gets an Office Job

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Another fun episode.

Good to see Derek McGrath on the show.  He was Dr. Benjamin Jeffcoate on My Secret Identity, starring Jerry O'Connell back in the early 1990s.

Wonder what is up with the new chief.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Trey said:

Wonder what is up with the new chief.

Yeah, Super Hot Chief's phone call could be a red herring --or not. 
But I assume mostly he's there to (a) make Harley realize he's in love with Sam and (b) be an obstacle to their getting together.

• Love 2

The show is doing well this season. I didn't like the idea of Harley giving up acting and becoming a PI but they've handled it well.  I think the new Chief brings a different energy and suspicion from the Old White Guy of last season, and the shipping is subtle enough and different enough in each episode that I am optimistic that they won't mess it up as so many other shows do.

The coffee cup, with the coffee still warm, was hilarious.

13 hours ago, Trey said:

Good to see Derek McGrath on the show.  He was Dr. Benjamin Jeffcoate on My Secret Identity, starring Jerry O'Connell back in the early 1990s.

I'd completely forgotten that. Good catch. They must have had fun getting back together.

• Love 1