Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: American Epidemic

I'm still watching, but I'm a bit let down by the whole show.  There's no grit, no edginess, nothing for Jimmy to sink his teeth into.  The cases are dull, the "villains" are toothless and everything is paint-by-numbers predictable. 

I wanted so much more for Jimmy. 

These are all ripped from the headlines, so I suppose we've got the mother of his son coming in, and Sydney gets jealous.  We're probably going to have an Autism story, a same-sex couple is persecuted, an Alzheimer's story, a teenage bullying case, etc....    *sigh*

• Love 4

What is the name of the actress that played Hannah?

2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I'm still watching, but I'm a bit let down by the whole show.  There's no grit, no edginess, nothing for Jimmy to sink his teeth into.  The cases are dull, the "villains" are toothless and everything is paint-by-numbers predictable. 

I wanted so much more for Jimmy. 

These are all ripped from the headlines, so I suppose we've got the mother of his son coming in, and Sydney gets jealous.  We're probably going to have an Autism story, a same-sex couple is persecuted, an Alzheimer's story, a teenage bullying case, etc....    *sigh*

All of this ↑ is probably why it was cancelled.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Diane Farr played Hannah.  A character actress that's been in so many shows....here's her IMDB page.  I remember her most from "Rescue Me".  I never liked her much.  

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0268007/?ref_=tt_cl_t10

I didn't know it's already been cancelled.  Oh well, on to BETTER things, Jimmy!  

Thanks. I remembered her from Numb3rs. Just couldn't think of her name.

And yeah, I hope Jimmy gets a gig that will work out for him. That said, there will never be another Bobby Simone.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 3