Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Blue Gold

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Using Max's daughter as bait, Jack and Harry convince Max to meet face to face. Stranded in the jungle, Marcus stumbles across a prisoner camp. Greer visits Gloria hoping to draw a connection between Reyes and her missing husband.

My note from this episode is about the exchange Greer has with Mike after Greer has met with Gloria. Greer says essentially, "I found this in a small safe, I think that's the reason the husband went missing". No, you jerk - SHE gave it to you, and SHE thinks that's why her husband went missing. WTF. Was there a reason Greer was hedging with Mike? He seems the most above board of everyone unless the whole freaking Venezuelan detail is corrupt.

Harry doesn't deny to the daughter that Jack shot Max, I wonder if she's going to tell the police she did? Also, there are a lot of guns being shot around London for a country where you're not supposed to have guns.

• Love 2
On 11/1/2019 at 12:59 PM, mledawn said:

Harry doesn't deny to the daughter that Jack shot Max, I wonder if she's going to tell the police she did? Also, there are a lot of guns being shot around London for a country where you're not supposed to have guns.

I was impressed that she was able to shoot Max in the back of the head, with a bullet strong enough to come out the front of his head, but not have the bullet hit Jack, who was standing right in front of him.

• Love 1