Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: We're All Gonna Die

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Milaxx said:

This is the second time the show had made bisexuals seem flakey. Annalise being the first. I haven’t paid attention enough to notice if this is a common tv trope, but I can see the validity of the complaint on this show. 

It is a stereotype of bisexuals, particularly female bisexuals, on TV and in life. There are many who equate being bisexual with promiscuity and indecision.

• Love 3
On 10/25/2019 at 10:35 AM, TeamGabi said:

With all this teasing I feel like Shonda Rhimes is the female Scott Gimple which if that is the case HTGAWM is screwed and I should cut my losses. I also have a bad feeling about Micheala/Wal-mart wes Shonda has a habit of making trash parings canon and killing off one party of a better one. But I digress. 

Rimes doesn't write for this show. She has an EP credit but Peter is the the creator, headwriter and showrunner. Rimes doesn't even work for ABC anymore. Whatever happens has always been on Peter. 

• Love 2

Holy shit, I just watched Tegan saying goodbye to Cora and the elevator doors closed and Tegan just lets out a torrent of heartache and pain, and if you've ever been through that type of heartbreak and emotional suffering ... then you know exactly how Tegan is feeling. Amirah Vann nails that emotion perfectly: the anguish, the despair, the heartbreak.

And, although I have never been in this situation, I cannot imagine having someone you may or may not still love wanting your divorce ASAP is anything but horrifically painful. I mean, that is just a slap in the face of respect. (If that makes any sense.)

• Love 1