Type keyword(s) to search

Sergeant Hatred: From Nemesis To Bodyguard

Ugh, Hatred is just a huge character mis-step. First off, his voice is horrendous like nails on a chalkboard. Then he's a reformed pedophile. And he's a shit bodyguard. Complete fail. I wish Princess Tiny Feet will throttle him Jabba style.

Cosign.  The whole pedophile stuff was just a terrible idea - I understand they were trying to be edgy, but that just went too far.  Also, and I realize that ship has sailed, but wouldn't 21 have made a better bodyguard?  He certainly would have led to more interesting story-lines. 

I liked him as The Monarch's neighbor, when he was getting back at him for all those years of stealing equipment from him. A little goes plenty far enough, though. I mean, I also liked King Gorilla. That doesn't mean I needed King Gorilla to be in every single episode for years on end.

• Love 1

I guess I'll be the lone voice of dissent. I don't particularly like Hatred as a character, but I don't hate him, either. I do enjoy how much the dynamic's changed with him as the Ventures' bodyguard, though.