Type keyword(s) to search

Carol/Cheryl/Cherlene: Choke On It

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Guest Accused Dingo

I just started watching this on netflix and she is a fun little nut bar isn't she?   I actually think she is my favorite character on the show.    

She's probably the funniest character on the show, because they can just go full crazy with her, The others all have to have some level of functionability, but she is just full on crazy. Also, when she and Pam are in the same scene, they're the show's funniest duo.

I definitely think she has some of the funniest lines, because they can just go wherever they like with her character. There's no need to keep her even borderline credible, like there is with the likes of Archer and Lana. Cheryl is just batshit crazy, and I think the writers have a ball, figuring out new, weird things for her to do and say.

Her eating the aloe vera plant right out of the pot in 6x04 was amazing. Her general nihilism regarding humanity is played to great effect as well.

• Love 1