Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Rectify

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

I really like Benny.  Actually everyone in the cast.

What is going on with Chunk and his daughter?  PG or doesn’t know how to tell him that she doesn’t want to go wherever she’s going?

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the writers should flesh out the stories more?  As much as it can be annoying to have stories carryover until the next episode I think I’d much rather that happen then the quick conclusions.  

• Love 1

I didn't go back to check, but part of the evidence recovered at the original trial was the Glock pistol that Eddie had thrown into the river.  At least I think they said it was recovered.  If so, wouldn't a ballistics test have been done on the weapon?  That slone should have been enough to create reasonable doubt as to his actions.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:19 PM, Dowel Jones said:

I didn't go back to check, but part of the evidence recovered at the original trial was the Glock pistol that Eddie had thrown into the river.  At least I think they said it was recovered.  If so, wouldn't a ballistics test have been done on the weapon?  That slone should have been enough to create reasonable doubt as to his actions.

Yeah, if I understood it correctly, it was actually the murder weapon, but I believe they said it had been given to him by someone else (or he found it?), and he only tossed it because he was nervous about being caught with an unregistered weapon.