Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Days of Mark's Future Past

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

The life-altering events surrounding Mark's past come into focus. Nicole struggles to give Dion his dream birthday. Esperanza makes a discovery.

Release date: October 4, 2019

Was it established before that Pat was in Iceland with Mark and I missed it... or is that brand-new information?

Because if so, that is a huge fricking chunk of relevant information that he's hiding from Nicole and Dion. 

And I went back to check --- and yeah, the "blink and you'll miss it" visit from the cop/ranger in episode 2 about a woman who went missing in the storm... that lived in a cabin across the lake from Nicole+Dion.... is also the same woman (or her friend) in Iceland that Pat was apparently dating. And she was out in the open with Mark when the Aurora appeared and alien dust gave them all superpowers. 

Between this glaring omission on his part, his anti-Uncle-Ben attitude of encouraging Dion to use his powers to cheat at basketball, and just the general "I loved Mark but hated being his sidekick" vibe I get from Pat, I'm like 90% convinced at this point that he's evil. 

I just need him to try to move in on Nicole like Ghost, and I'll be 100% convinced. 

• Love 2
On 10/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, ursula said:

Was it established before that Pat was in Iceland with Mark and I missed it... or is that brand-new information?

That was mentioned in an earlier episode. I know he mentioned that he didn't get powers because he stayed in the yurt.

• Love 2

I like Esperanza, but I'm getting tired of her being a patient, cheerful punching bag, too. It's sad. She's way deep into tropeland at this point. I keep hoping she'll have powers, and that's why she's sympathetic to Dion, but if they don't show us soon, I'm going to have to just assume she's a full on trope.

• Love 1