Type keyword(s) to search

Fox Giving Fans a Chance to Appear on the Show!

• Start Topic

Hey dudes - I guess they're going to be mentioning this on the show wednesday, but Fox just published this video on the SYTYCD site.

http://www.fox.com/dance/dance-party

They're actually gonna give fans a chance to submit their own 30-sec routines and will broadcast the best during episodes of So You Think You Can Dance.  I'm pretty stoked about this, anyone else gonna get involved?

I don't even enjoy seeing everyone doing the routines for International Dance Day (or whatever it's called). 

I want the limited show time to feature the contestants, not random fans.  JMHO

• Love 1

I'd rather see a contest for a fan to sit in as a guest judge one time.  But, this could be interesting.  At least it gives people something to tweet about, which should help the show survive a bit longer.

• Love 1

Wasn't this always the case for their fake national day?

I so hate Nigel for that one, National Dance Week is in April, as determined by the you know, dance community.  So sorry Uncle Nigel that the fact of this is inconvenient for when you air your show.  ::eyeroll::