Type keyword(s) to search

TUOwl84

4.2k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I would’ve cut Kennedy and Zoe and replaced with Charly or Ariana. I know Kennedy wasn’t on the show. But she seems like such a blender. From what I have seen of Zoe, she’s just okay. I agree that I wish I got to know more of the rookies.
  2. It seems like the general public really dislikes this series. I keep reading on Twitter how they want the organization to pay the girls more. I completely agree. But I’m honestly not shocked by Charlotte’s explanation. She said the same in DCC: MTT. This is to be expected from someone who is just handed a job by her father. Who literally never had to work hard a day in her life. Same goes for Haley and all their “cousins” and any other relatives that works for the organization. Haley looked miserable and bitchy in every scene she was in. She literally was smiling while walking Ari to Kelli and Judy when she was going to be cut. Charlotte telling Kelli to just cut Ari because the squad is 36 girls instead of telling her the truth about her height is enraging. I missed seeing more guest choreography in the Netflix series. They also didn’t show much of the fitness or nutrition aspect. Does Jay the fitness trainer still work for the Cowboys? I was expecting to see at least one wedding being shown of the girls doing thunderstruck and how they say it’s a sisterhood tradition that it’s done! 😂 Lastly, I am also surprised when they discussed legacies they never brought up Judy and Cassie.
  3. Ari’s cut was so hard to watch since. I thought Charlotte was heartless in her explanation of how to cut her. You could clearly tell Kelli was uncomfortable.
  4. I just rewatched the last season of DCC: MTT to refresh my memory about Ava. I’m excited to see how she has matured over the last few years.
  5. I hope they change Clare’s hair color. Perhaps a strawberry blonde.
  6. Any word if Netflix was there filming the auditions for a possible second season?
  7. So excited Dayton is auditioning! It appears Ava may be the girl in the background of the photo of Dayton.
  8. I thought Amy was her bestie. Not to say you can’t have more than one. But I’m shocked about Jessika. She always seemed pretty average to me as a dancer.
  9. Thanks. I don’t listen to her podcast. I don’t think any of them would openly admit that they retired because they feel the show may open more doors for them. But I believe it will. I could see Dani and Claire getting modeling opportunities, for example.
  10. Has anyone else thought that perhaps so many retired this year because they knew the show was coming out and that it might open more doors for them, (Becoming more famous) since it’s going to be shown globally versus the last show? I’m really surprised Claire and Dani retired this year.
  11. It appears that VK gained her weight back. She looked really good at the beginning of the season. I think around November and December I noticed she was putting some pounds back on. But then when I saw that goodbye video she looked much much heavier and I think the videographer was even trying to hide it by having her bend forward sniffing the rose. That’s just my opinion. But I’ve definitely noticed a weight gain.
  12. After seeing VK in the goodbye video. I know why she is retiring. Best of luck to her though.
  13. Sorry I tried getting the “spoiler”to delete but it won’t. Sorry I tried getting the “spoiler”to delete but it won’t.
  14. Sorry to hear about Marissa and her fiancée. I hope she finds her happily ever after some day! 🩵🫂