Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: New York Nationals

• Start Topic

Airs August 27th, 2019

The ALDC team heads to nationals in New York City, with three solos going head-to-head for the national title; tensions reach a boiling point when Abby is confronted with the ALDC's big rival Studio 19.

I just got around to watching this episode last night, but that was some high comedy to splice scenes of Brady dancing like a member of The Rat Pack (which is abasurd and hilarious on its own) with Abby furiously wheeling her way to the police precinct to report a shushing.  I said to my husband, "If we just happened to turn this on at this point and knew nothing else, we would definitely keep watching it."  And he agreed.  That's why, as annoyed as I get at this show's production, I just can't quit it.

97ECD9BE-255E-4ADE-A0FE-87897D73708A-8993-000008BCA466CEC3.png.435078e2d976cfb3bf0e942158ad9bec.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I just got around to watching this episode last night, but that was some high comedy to splice scenes of Brady dancing like a member of The Rat Pack (which is abasurd and hilarious on its own) with Abby furiously wheeling her way to the police precinct to report a shushing.  I said to my husband, "If we just happened to turn this on at this point and knew nothing else, we would definitely keep watching it."  And he agreed.  That's why, as annoyed as I get at this show's production, I just can't quit it.

97ECD9BE-255E-4ADE-A0FE-87897D73708A-8993-000008BCA466CEC3.png.435078e2d976cfb3bf0e942158ad9bec.png

The best part of Abby's trip to the police was the team of producers and camera people trailing her and losing her. They were having what I like to call a "I can't believe this is my life" moment. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3