Type keyword(s) to search

The Land That Time Forgot: Movies That Haven't Aired In A Long Time

• Start Topic

Inspired by the TV shows thread, anyone on here can list movies that haven’t been seen on TV in a long time. There’s also a lot of these as well.

The Little Rascals is a good example of this. I haven't seen this since it aired on ABC Family (now Freeform) a couple of years ago.

• Love 1

I swear to God, Little Rascals was on just a few weekends ago. And I put it on but then discovered there was another movie that's rarely on and watched that instead. Defending Your Life.

Actually, I don't see a lot of Albert Brooks movies on at all now that I think about it.

• Love 3

Little Rascals is in HBO's rotation right now.

I feel like all the Disney Renaissance movies get played on FreeForm every couple of weeks except for Aladdin! I haven't seen the animated version in forever.

• Love 4
On 8/26/2019 at 1:00 PM, Dandesun said:

I swear to God, Little Rascals was on just a few weekends ago. And I put it on but then discovered there was another movie that's rarely on and watched that instead. Defending Your Life.

Actually, I don't see a lot of Albert Brooks movies on at all now that I think about it.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, absnow54 said:

Little Rascals is in HBO's rotation right now.

I feel like all the Disney Renaissance movies get played on FreeForm every couple of weeks except for Aladdin! I haven't seen the animated version in forever.

I don't have HBO in our cable package.