Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03/E04: This is How a Dude Does It!/I'm a Real Pirate!

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Absolom said:

Bill and Jenn talked about wanting to stay on TV on a couple of talk show while the legal stuff was going on.  Maybe wanting isn't exactly the right word, but they were certainly quite willing to continue.

Maybe they thought their show was helping forward the adoption of children from foreign countries with disabilities. And also showed how people of small stature (trying to say it the "right" way) could function just as well in the world as anyone else and thrive!

I don't see them as wanting to continue as a money grubbing plan. But I do think the TV exposure had some detrimental affects on the children so I'm glad they are off the air.

• Like 3

I think they loved the attention.  I don't see them as altruistic as many people do though. They both like to show off a bit.  Bill more than Jen I believe.  It was certainly doing the children no favors so I'm glad it ended.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Absolom said:

I think they loved the attention.  I don't see them as altruistic as many people do though. They both like to show off a bit.  Bill more than Jen I believe.  It was certainly doing the children no favors so I'm glad it ended.

Yeah; I can see Bill being a bit "money-grubbing" - he came from humble beginnings and seems quite proud of having moved up in the world - and Jen likes to shop for her nice things.  Just because they have other streams of income doesn't mean they can't want more.

• Like 3