Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Maya and Ainsley struggle to get over their respective breakups. After moving back home with his dad, Kash runs into an old friend he lost touch with. Zara makes a startling discovery that threatens her and Craig’s future.

Dropping on Hulu on Wednesday, July 31, 2019.

Poor Ainsley. I really don't understand people like Kash. Why even bother to propose and then spend months planning a wedding if you aren't 100% sure that you definitely want to get married and spend the rest of your life with this person? And Kash couldn't have figured that out at any point before they were standing in the church in front of all of their friends? I know I'm supposed to root for him and Maya to be together, but this shitty behavior makes me root for him to be with no one.

As much as I'm sure Ainsley doesn't want to hear it right now, better he figured it sooner rather than later. The more enmeshed your lives become, the more difficult it is to extricate yourself. I know that''s no comfort to her now but at least they're breaking up without having to deal with a drawn out custody battle, selling their house, etc. Poor girl just has to deal with the humiliation of being dumped at the altar in front of her 300 closest friends and family members on top of being blindsided and having her heart broken.

Unlike Julia, I'm not a laywer so I'm not sure how she can demand that Craig immediately sign away all of his parental rights.

Oh, Maya. You're supposed to write a letter to your ex and then burn it, not rip it in half and throw it in the river!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 5
On 8/6/2019 at 10:46 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Poor girl just has to deal with the humiliation of being dumped at the altar in front of her 300 closest friends and family members on top of being blindsided and having her heart broken.

I guess its good that Kash admitted that he didn't want to marry Ainsley before they actually got married, but this sounds like something, as Adam Sandler said in The Wedding Singer "This could have brought to my attention yesterday!" I know that Maya and Kash will end up together, but its hard to really root for them right now. 

Like, wow Maya, your married boyfriend was cheating on you AND his wife?! How shocking! Its an attitude that get from people who sleep with married people, from time to time, being shocked that a person they know is ok with cheating...cheats on them!

• Love 6
On 8/25/2019 at 6:12 PM, tennisgurl said:

Like, wow Maya, your married boyfriend was cheating on you AND his wife?! How shocking! Its an attitude that get from people who sleep with married people, from time to time, being shocked that a person they know is ok with cheating...cheats on them

Yeah both her and Kash kind of seem to be selfish assholes who I don’t real like. Not only with the cheating for but also just ignoring Duffy at the party. It also doesn’t help that I don’t see a ton of chemistry between Maya and Kash.

• Love 3