Type keyword(s) to search

Stranger Merch : Appreciating Things

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Found it on amazon.

Thanks for your reply. I haven't found it on Amazon I found it on the online store other than Amazon. I am confused about the quality and service. Let me suggest which is better.

Edited by CuteDragon

Advanced issues found

22 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Since we have a merch thread now, you can still buy Dustin's dinosaur sweatshirt from S2 at the Science Museum of Minnesota's online store (they have the original hoodie as well as a t-shirt and a baby onesie). They also have t-rex and triceratops shirts if the brontosaurus isn't your favorite.

Thanks for the help, Actually someone gives me a suggestion about one store where Stranger Things shirts are available, can you tell me which store is better Smm or fan jackets. I want season 3 shirts, still confused! 

(edited)

Baskin Robbins has Stranger Things/Scoops Ahoy ice cream!

In addition to the treats below, Baskin Robbins also has Scoops Ahoy t-shirts, a Funko POP! figure of Steve in his Scoops Ahoy uniform, and Scoops Ahoy stickers/magnets. They also have special plastic quarts with Stranger Things/Scoops Ahoy artwork.

There's also a Scoops Ahoy ice cream truck/ship and the Burbank location has been turned into a Scoopys Ahoy replica.

Lookout! Ice cream ahead! Scoops Ahoy, together with Baskin-Robbins, is bringing you all-new falvors and treats this summer inspired by Stranger Things 3. Put on your sailor's cap and stop by for a taste of the best ice cream in Hawkins. Ahoy!

Cool off like it's 1985 with signature treats from the Starcourt Mall. Try them this summer, only at Baskin-Robbins, before they drift away!

Flavor of the month: U.S.S. Butterscotch
There's a new flavor sailing into Scoops Ahoy! Set a course for U.S.S. Butterscotch - with butterscotch ice cream, butterscotch pieces, and a toffee flavored ribbon, it's a mighty vessel of flavor. Not to mention one of Steve's favorites.

U.S.S. Butterscotch sundae
Your ship's come in! This nautical three-scoop sundae has U.S.S. Butterscotchh, Chocolate, and Very Berry Strawberry ice cream on deck - all topped off with three waffle cone sails. It's a Scoops Ahoy classic you just might catch in the show.

Elevenade Freeze
Scared of a nose bleed? More like a brain freeze. Cool down with this refreshing frozen beverage, made with vanilla ice cream and Minute-Mad Lemonade - perfect for those hot summer days in Hawkins.

Byers House Lights Polar Pizza ice cream treat
Trying to communicate with the Upside Down? Take home this Polar Pizza made with a chocolate chip cookie crust and Snickers Bar ice cream. Strings of fudge and M&Ms chocolate candies make colorful Christmas lights, just like ones at the Byers' house.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

If you weren't able to make it to the Scoops Ahoy pop up in Burbank, all Baskin Robbins locations have the stuff above (shirts, magnets, stickers, special sundaes) plus two more Stranger Things ice cream flavors:

Eleven's Heaven
Inspired by Eleven's favorite food. Waffle cone flavored ice cream with sugar cone pieces in a chocolate flavored coating and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon.

Upside Down Pralines
We've reinvented an all time classic to create a flavor that will turn your world Upside Down. Chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate caramel ribbon.

The stores also have a cardboard cut out of Steve in his Scoops Ahoy uniform with the face cut out so that you can take a picture of yourself as Steve.

• Love 1