Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Remember How This All Started?

• Start Topic

The McKellans head to a family reunion at M'Dear and Grandpa's house, where Moz, Cocoa and the kids consider a simpler life away from city comforts.

Premiere date: July 10, 2019

I just started this. First scene is full of not-so-funny jokes, but it’s the pilot. I’ll keep watching. 

Had to pop in here to ask, though: What’s up the daughter’s horrible wig? Not trying to be funny—is she a cancer patient?

On 7/11/2019 at 9:32 PM, topanga said:

Had to pop in here to ask, though: What’s up the daughter’s horrible wig? Not trying to be funny—is she a cancer patient?

LOL, don't think they are supposed to be wigs.  Why is it when someone wears a wig, they have to be a cancer patient?  

(edited)
On 7/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, Neurochick said:

LOL, don't think they are supposed to be wigs.  Why is it when someone wears a wig, they have to be a cancer patient?  

In my experience as a TV watcher, a bad wig that is an obviously bad wig is usually a plot point. Most of the time when an actress wears a wig, it doesn't look that that bad. (Even if it is clearly a wig). 

Edited by topanga
  • Love 2