Type keyword(s) to search

Series Anticipation: Pre-Show Pre-Nups

• Start Topic

Six couples that hope to marry but come from completely different worlds face intense scrutiny and questions about whether the relationship is true love or true love of the money and the lavish lifestyles that follow.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Any idea when this show starts and what channel? I've been searching the guide on my cable box for a week now and the program does not show up at all.

It airs on Lifetime on July 10 according to my DVR.  I’ve seen previews for it while watching Married at First Sight.

• Love 2
On 6/23/2019 at 7:28 PM, configdotsys said:

Any idea when this show starts and what channel? I've been searching the guide on my cable box for a week now and the program does not show up at all.

Started last night, August 5th at 10 pm (eastern time) on Lifetime.  It follows “ Married at First Sight”.  Lifetime is channel 45 here on Long Island, N.Y.

Don’t read as I’m going to spill the beans.  Last nite, the Dallas couple who moved to Miami are still together after one year.  They had a Bday party for her with relatives and friends on both sides.  The snobs on his side didn’t take too kindly to her side.

The Vegas couple is still apart, but he wants her back. Seems like she doesn’t want to.  Guess her girlfriends got to her.

I forgot their names as I’m confused still by Married at First Sight which precedes this show.  So many shows, so many names to remember, so many reality shows lately.  During this virus, I’m binging on N.Y. Housewives, Seasons 1 to 11 on Hulu.  The Best.

• Love 1