Type keyword(s) to search

WandaVision Anticipation

• Start Topic

Coming to Disney+ in their second year of service (first year projected to start November 2019).

Elizabeth Olsen will return as Wanda Maximoff and Paul Bettany will reprise his role as The Vision in the new Marvel Studios series. Timing: Year Two

• Love 1

Based on the trailers, looks like Wanda is living in a retro sitcom dimension - Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke - that will eventually link to Dr. Strange 2. Unless Sokovia state TV ran these shows on a loop, she would have no childhood memories of these shows.

Super excited for this, Scarlet Witch was my favorite superhero growing up, so of course the shot of Wanda in her original costume in the trailer gave me chills. It will be nice to be able to explore MCU Wanda and who she really is. 

• Love 1

Does anyone know exactly how this fits in the timeline? Vision is “destroyed” or dies at the hands of Thanos at the end of Avengers: Infinity War. Is this an alternate timeline that split off from the alt-2012 events of Endgame? Of course I’m super happy they are together and happy, their romance was sweet, and I liked Paul Bettany as Vision. 

58 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Does anyone know exactly how this fits in the timeline? Vision is “destroyed” or dies at the hands of Thanos at the end of Avengers: Infinity War. Is this an alternate timeline that split off from the alt-2012 events of Endgame? Of course I’m super happy they are together and happy, their romance was sweet, and I liked Paul Bettany as Vision. 

It’s set after Endgame and according to Bettany is set in the MCU timeline. No one knows how they bring back Vision. 

Edited by Guest
15 minutes ago, Dani said:

It’s set after Endgame and according to Bettany is set in the MCU timeline. No one know how they bring back Vision. 

Minor characters from other MCU movies will appear in the series...Grown up Rambeau "niece" from Captain Marvel and FBI Agent from Ant Man

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, paigow said:

Minor characters from other MCU movies will appear in the series...Grown up Rambeau "niece" from Captain Marvel and FBI Agent from Ant Man

Also Darcy from Thor.