Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
saoirse

WandaVision Anticipation

Recommended Posts

Coming to Disney+ in their second year of service (first year projected to start November 2019).

Quote

Elizabeth Olsen will return as Wanda Maximoff and Paul Bettany will reprise his role as The Vision in the new Marvel Studios series. Timing: Year Two

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm excited for this! But I'm into Wanda/Vision as a couple. I'm intrigued that it takes place after Endgame and not before. Guess the title is a spoiler to Vision coming back?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Based on the trailers, looks like Wanda is living in a retro sitcom dimension - Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke - that will eventually link to Dr. Strange 2. Unless Sokovia state TV ran these shows on a loop, she would have no childhood memories of these shows.

Share this post


Link to post

Super excited for this, Scarlet Witch was my favorite superhero growing up, so of course the shot of Wanda in her original costume in the trailer gave me chills. It will be nice to be able to explore MCU Wanda and who she really is. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know exactly how this fits in the timeline? Vision is “destroyed” or dies at the hands of Thanos at the end of Avengers: Infinity War. Is this an alternate timeline that split off from the alt-2012 events of Endgame? Of course I’m super happy they are together and happy, their romance was sweet, and I liked Paul Bettany as Vision. 

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Does anyone know exactly how this fits in the timeline? Vision is “destroyed” or dies at the hands of Thanos at the end of Avengers: Infinity War. Is this an alternate timeline that split off from the alt-2012 events of Endgame? Of course I’m super happy they are together and happy, their romance was sweet, and I liked Paul Bettany as Vision. 

It’s set after Endgame and according to Bettany is set in the MCU timeline. No one knows how they bring back Vision. 

Edited by Dani
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Dani said:

It’s set after Endgame and according to Bettany is set in the MCU timeline. No one know how they bring back Vision. 

Thank you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Dani said:

It’s set after Endgame and according to Bettany is set in the MCU timeline. No one know how they bring back Vision. 

Minor characters from other MCU movies will appear in the series...Grown up Rambeau "niece" from Captain Marvel and FBI Agent from Ant Man

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, paigow said:

Minor characters from other MCU movies will appear in the series...Grown up Rambeau "niece" from Captain Marvel and FBI Agent from Ant Man

Also Darcy from Thor. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size