Type keyword(s) to search

Tom Haverford

* Aziz Ansari's new Netflix comedy series, created by Ansari and "Parks and Recreation" writer Alan Yang (with "Parks" co-creator Mike Schur helping out as an executive producer), now has both a name and a premiere date. In "Master of None," Ansari will play Dev, a 30-year-old New York actor "who has trouble deciding what he wants to eat, much less the pathway for the rest of his life." The cast also includes H. Jon Benjamin, Eric Wareheim, Lena Waithe, Noel Wells and Kelvin Yu. It'll premiere November 6.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/netflix-renews-bojack-sets-premieres-for-longmire-aziz-ansari-comedy#sya7OSJyPUVkdE4F.99

• Love 1

I'm almost done with the series now and I did like his character again the last couple of seasons. I think I just didn't like the 720 arc. I'm interested in watching his netflix show that's coming out soon.

Edited by Spicymustard
  • Love 1

To be honest, Leslie made a big mistake allowing Entertainment 720 anywhere near her campaign.  I would have tossed Tom out on his ear the minute I walked into my meet & greet and saw his face everywhere.  Leslie's campaign had a lot of problems with it, but relying on her friends, despite their known idiosyncrasies (April's social hostility, Andy's idiocy, Ron's obstinacy and Tom shallowness) didn't.  And then she got elected anyway...