Type keyword(s) to search

Being Danae

• Start Topic

Danae Hudson, the ex of Young and Pregnant's Brianna, is back and ready to take a big step in his life as a transgender man. But before he can go through with top surgery, Danae has to repair his rocky relationship with his mom.

Airs April 8, 2019 at 10:01 PM

On 4/7/2019 at 9:30 AM, druzy said:

Danae Hudson, the ex of Young and Pregnant's Brianna, is back and ready to take a big step in his life as a transgender man. But before he can go through with top surgery, Danae has to repair his rocky relationship with his mom.

Airs April 8, 2019 at 10:01 PM

What's wrong with their relationship?

I don't know what their relationship problem is and I don't care.  I will never watch 'Being Danae' because he is a raging asshole and has no place on MTV or on my TV for that matter.  Nice try MTV but I doubt many people who watch Y&P care diddly squat about this little monster.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 4/9/2019 at 4:11 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I don't know what their relationship problem is and I don't care.  I will never watch 'Being Danae' because he is a raging asshole and has no place on MTV or on my TV for that matter.  Nice try MTV but I doubt many people who watch Y&P care diddly squat about this little monster.

WORD

• Love 3
On 4/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

PREACH!!

• Love 1