Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04 Overton Window

dwmarch
  • Start Topic

Yes it's 2024 and yes I am just getting to Billions season 4 episode 4 lol

SO I know there is a very low likelihood of this post getting read but I had to say... WTF? I can't believe Chuck would out Wendy like that. I have spent the past few episodes feeling bad for Chuck wondering why Connerty and Sacker are out for blood and then he pulls this stunt.

As others have said, I don't care what Chuck is into. I care that he outed a person WITHOUT her consent. Furthermore, this is an act she performs for his benefit. Then he had the nerve to yell back at her when she confronted him instead of being contrite as he should have been. This demonstrates a complete lack of respect for his partner. Just at a chance to win a political position. He could have just waited until Jack Foley croaked. Instead he put his wife's career in jeopardy not to mention she has to deal with the humiliation of being looked at by everyone she knows as a dominatrix. Again, it's HIS kink she has consented to for HIS pleasure now she is the one feeling humiliated.

Unfortunately, being a physician is not just what you do, it is who you are. It's an identity. And while what you do in the confines of your own home shouldn't matter, it unfortunately would be seen in a different light than as it would for a male politician. 

I am done with Chuck. I hope Wendy leaves him.

Win at all costs. Well the cost should be your marriage at this point.