Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

(edited)

Well, I wouldn't want the first one to get lonely...plus, can Ws procreate without another W to mate with?

We'_ e  / _ _ _ _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ e _ '_  / we ?

Yes: E, W
No: L

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

I don't know, she got two for the price of one. You on the other hand only got the one...but since there was no money exchanged in that deal, I guess it's a draw. ;)

We're  / _ _ _ _ _ n _  / t _ n _ _ _ t , / are _ 't / we ?

Yes: E, W, R, T, N, A

(edited)

I'll give you a G for free...does that help?

Oh crap, there is an H...and apparently I missed an N that I was sure I had included...I'm sorry...will the freebie make up for that?

We're  / _ _ _ _ _ ng  / t _ n _ ght , / aren't / we ?

Yes: E, W, R, T, N, A, H, G

Edited by DittyDotDot

Oh, certainly.  Despite being a Reaper, she has been an asset to the Winchesters.  She would have creeped out some of the more human guests, I suspect, but Dean could've calmed them -- or shouted them down, in any case.

--  --  --d.  T--s-  ---s  ---  -s------t-s.

Yes: D, S, T
No: N

• Love 1

I invited Aaron (and his golem, of course).  They just left -- I think Aaron was disappointed that he missed Dean.  I tried to engage his golem in conversation, but he just stood there!

--  --  --d.  T--s-  ---s  a--  -s-----at-s.

Yes: D, S, T, A

Ah, yes.  Rufus would have been a definite asset -- even if all he did was bring the scotch.  He's a bit ornery, but then, what hunter isn't?  They like to trade stories, like all war vets.  It makes for some lively discussion when they start disagreeing on how to deal with Okami. 

--  --  --d.  T--s-  ---s  ar-  -s-----at-s.

Yes: D, S, T, A, R

Indeed, he was.  He showed before Sam and Dean, but in true Cas fashion, he popped in and right back out.  I thought he might be tempted by the red meat sizzling on the grill, but Sam said he prefers peanut butter and jelly sandwiches these days.  Right.  Like I'm going to serve PB&J at a barbecue.  *eyeroll*

--  --  --d.  T--s-  ---s  ar-  -s-c---at-s.

Yes: D, S, T, A, R, C
No: N, K

• Love 1

So it is an unwritten rule of the universe that Cas, Sam and Dean can not all be at the same place at the same time or the world will implode or something like that? And here I was thinking that was just an old wives tale.

But Jodi probably enjoyed the burgers?

• Love 1

Sadly, she would have, but I think Crowley might have her again.  Dean muttered something to Sam that sounded a bit like "Sheriff Mills" before they took off.  I hope she's okay....

--  --  --d.  T--s-  ---s  ar-  -s-c---at-s.

Yes: D, S, T, A, R, C
No: N, K, J

• Love 1

He was still a little bummed because of his breakup with Harry, but another guest (who is equally annoying) cheered him up a bit.  Something about a sock puppet?  I missed it.

--  --  --d.  T-ese  ---s  are  -s-c---at-s.

Yes: D, S, T, A, R, C, E
No: N, K, J

• Love 1