Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

Ah, you are soooo close Demented Daisy but one word is wrong. I would normally allow it but I don't think Bela would have ever used "totally".

I'll let the group decide.  Allow or not?

S---------  S---  ---  S----  -----  ---s  --  ---  ----,  -.-.-  S------  --  ---  ----,  ---  -  ------  -----  S----  ---  ------  -----.

Yes:  S

No:

All those capital letters should be a big ol' clue to the episode.

Side-i-der  S---  --d  S-l-d  -----  ---s  --  -i-  -ird,  -.D.-  Sl---er  --  -e-  d-ll,  ---  -  li--le  He-r-  S--r-  --r  -ree--  ---le.

Yes:  S, D, L, H, I, R, E
No:

Oops, missed an L.  And had too many letters for a word.

Okay, I got the episode now...for some reason I was trying to think of an episode that had all those words in the title. Yeah, just call me Literal Larry today.

So now I have the episode, just can't remember all of those things...humm...how about a "pea" or should it be a "pee". And great, now I have to go to the bathroom. See what being a smartass will getcha? ;)

• Love 1

Ooh, thanks for taking over for me for a moment @DementedDaisy (though you did guess a letter there at the beginning, so legitimately part of the round) - but now I'm here to pull an actual AwesomO... let's hope I get all of the nuances right.

"Sidewinder Soup and Salad combo goes to Big Bird. T.D.K Slammer to Ken Doll, and a little Heart Smart for Creepy Uncle."

Hee! - waiter Brandon to Sam, Dean, and Bobby respectively in "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" (How I enjoy the fun episodes of season 7.)

(And Sam after "Oh yeah, there goes his 18%.")

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2
(edited)

"Combo"...just couldn't figure what else would go with Soup and Salad. I loved the names the waiter came up with for everyone, especially Creepy Uncle for Bobby! Hee!

Good job @AwesomeO4000! And way to pull and AwesomeO in the flesh--so to speak--this time. ;)

ETA: You are my problem! Hee!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2

Heh heh.  "D me baby," said in Beavis' voice.  To the tune of "Do Me" by Bel Biv Devoe.

On an entirely different musical note, @DittyDotDot, you could ask for your only friend, the N.  (That sounds like a weird Sesame Street bit.  And doesn't really fit the theme, but it was the first thing that popped in my head.)

@AwesomO4000 should be able to "see" what letter I'm asking for.  ;-)

• Love 1