Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Misha Collins

• Start Topic

Ryan: And with that last remark, Colin, you can suck my dick (last 3 words bleeped out). 

Me: and this is why I love Hoedown. Not just Ryan's verse, they were all good, but that was like the icing on the cake, even though he was third.

• Love 1

I really enjoyed this, too. I love Hoedown.

Although I'm not crazy about the complicated scenarios they're given in Let's Make a Date, I do like seeing them react to reading the cards for the first time. I also like Brad's ridiculous woman's voice. His "guesses" were pretty great. Colin as a chicken from the French Revolution, and Ryan as a narcisstic seahorse.

I liked Duet, but I prefer when they just sing to someone sitting on a stool. The guest trying to participate is not entertaining to me.

Scenes From a Hat was good. "I'd like to buy a bowel." I think I liked all of the lines they came up with for "things you can say on vacation but not to your girlfriend," or however it went.

Living Scenery was making me laugh a lot. I particularly like when Ryan and Colin make some comment in response to a stupid thing one of the "props" did, like "Apparently the elevators come to you."

• Love 1
(edited)

Ryan: And with that last remark, Colin, you can suck my dick (last 3 words bleeped out). 

Me: and this is why I love Hoedown. Not just Ryan's verse, they were all good, but that was like the icing on the cake, even though he was third.

I think that ABC's handling of profanity was part of why Ryan was famous for hating Hoedown.  From all the outtakes I've seen, I get the impression that on the first take, Ryan would make a dirty joke the ABC censors wouldn't allow.  So they'd start over, then Ryan or someone else would do another on purpose that they couldn't allow.  So they'd start a third time, and someone else would goof up accidentally.  So now you're on the fourth or fifth take of that same tune over and over.  And that's why he hated the game.  But it was nice to see him doing it here.

Edited by Amarsir
  • Love 2

Intros: Wayne--King of the World, Brad--King of Clubs, Colin--King of Canada, and Ryan--King of the Swingers. (A shout-out to The Jungle Book?)

Games: Let's Make a Date, Duet, Scenes From A Hat, Hoedown, and Living Scenery.

The duet's style was Russian folk and the Hoedown was about cheese ( and a bit more!)

The Scenes were: Excerpts from unlikely game shows, Odd things to read on a message in a bottle, Unlikely things to read in a school textbook, and Things you can say about your vacation but not about your girlfriend.  The messages are still my favorite. They were all good

When Misha and Wayne were the motorcycles ( or motorcycle and scooter), the visuals of those four guys were hilarious!

I keep thinking I'm looking at Karl Urban when I look at Misha. Those two need to pool their hotness on some screen, sometime soon!