Type keyword(s) to search

S24: New Year's Eve Show

• Start Topic

Joining Graham are Olivia Colman and Nicholas Hoult, co-starring in the 18th-century comedy drama The Favourite, Oscar-nominated star of Atonement and Love Actually Keira Knightley, starring in new biographical movie Colette, Guy Pearce, who talks about his new historical drama Mary Queen of Scots, and comedy genius Catherine Tate, talking about her live stage show and bringing along a special old friend.  

With music from Rita Ora, who performs a medley of hits from her current album Phoenix. 

2 hours ago, attica said:

I love Olivia Colman t h i s   m u c h.

All the party tricks were fun.

I could have done without Rita Ora burping the alphabet (actually, I could do without ever hearing anyone doing that ever again), but I enjoyed everyone else's tricks.

Every time I think I can't love Olivia Coleman more, she proves me wrong.

I loved the art curator's red chair story.  It was obvious where it was going, but I loved the way she told it and everyone's reaction to it.

• Love 3