Type keyword(s) to search

Sons Of Anarchy - General Discussion

Aethera
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I haven’t rewatched this show for the same reason I haven’t rewatched Dexter or for that matter Wentworth.  I am not a fan of rewatching shows that's kill off main characters on a regular basis.   But I did for some reason that I am not completely sure of decide to rewatch the finale and by god I still cried my eyes out pretty much throughout.   I have no idea why.  Even though I havent watched the show in years….freaking waterworks.  

Maybe I’m just that easy.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2
On 7/7/2021 at 9:20 PM, Chaos Theory said:

I haven’t rewatched this show for the same reason I haven’t rewatched Dexter or for that matter Wentworth.  I am not a fan of rewatching shows that's kill off main characters on a regular basis.   But I did for some reason that I am not completely sure of decide to rewatch the finale and by god I still cried my eyes out pretty much throughout.   I have no idea why.  Even though I havent watched the show in years….freaking waterworks.  

Maybe I’m just that easy.

I totally agree with you. I've only watched it once all the way through and that was a couple of years ago, but I do have the DVD's stil haven't watched it all the way through don't think I will. I could barely get through season 7 and by the end it was so weird for me to watch especially the last episode which I will never watch again as I'm a team Gemma fan so much (Yeah I know she's hated, but I can't help it I love her as a character, there I said it) and what happened between her & Nero broke my heart (again I know, but I ship them so much, I felt so bad for Nero and Gemma of course)  

Sons of Anarchy being 5 pages back is a sin.    I think it is head and shoulders better than Mayans MC.   I liked Mayans in the beginning but it got real weird real fast.   I thought that SOA held up through despite its Game of Thrones level of killing of its main cast.  WHICH I HATED!!!!!!   Plus I always thought it was a mistake to kill off Tara the way it did.   But hey Kurt Sutter was not going to kill Gemma until the last five minutes he just wasn’t.  Even though to this day I think the tragedy of watching Tara BECOME Gemma would have been a better story.  

5 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Plus I always thought it was a mistake to kill off Tara the way it did.   But hey Kurt Sutter was not going to kill Gemma until the last five minutes he just wasn’t.  Even though to this day I think the tragedy of watching Tara BECOME Gemma would have been a better story.  

I hated that they killed Tara off and I think your idea of her becoming Gemma would have been a great story! 

On 8/16/2023 at 3:10 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Even though to this day I think the tragedy of watching Tara BECOME Gemma would have been a better story.  

I would have hated this because I couldn't stand Tara and honestly in my opinion there was only one Gemma and that was Gemma period, Tara failed miserably at trying to become Gemma and I hated that storyline it was stupid. 

On 8/16/2023 at 8:46 PM, andidante said:

I hated that they killed Tara off and I think your idea of her becoming Gemma would have been a great story! 

Tara was killed off because Maggie Siff wanted to be and asked to be

Edited by ESS
  • Like 1