Type keyword(s) to search

Legacies Cast & Crew's Other Roles & Projects

• Start Topic

I'm really looking forward for a decent movie with Kaylee Bryant. I just watched Mary Loss of Soul, but honestly, it's a waste of time. Really bad movie. It's categorized as a horror, but it literally doesn't have any scary scenes, not even jump scares. It sucks, I hope she films some romantic/teen movie in the near future. 

As for Jenny Boyd, I think I'm going to watch the movie Hex. Surprisingly or not, it has 10/10 on IMDB, which is really rare to say the least. Don't care about the rest of the cast whatsoever, I'm okay with following them only on Legacies. 

So Raf is the second Legacies character to leave the show for a lead role on another CW series after Alyssa Chang leaving for Kung Fu. With both characters being written off in a way that would allow them to be brought back if their new gigs don't work out.