Type keyword(s) to search

S28: Spencer Bledsoe: Brains

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

I have to say, I have criticized Spencer and found him somewhat annoying through the season, but he comes across really well in his post-finale interview with Parvati.  It seems like he has matured a lot during and after the game.  Fascinating that he could get Probst so riled up before the season started that he threw his hat at him!  Parvati seems as surprised as me, and yet Spencer seems to think Probst is easily angered and loses his cool easily, which I have never heard before from any Survivor contestant.

Anyway, I think he's a good kid.  I'll look forward to his inevitable return.

I have to say, I have criticized Spencer and found him somewhat annoying through the season, but he comes across really well in his post-finale interview with Parvati.  It seems like he has matured a lot during and after the game.  Fascinating that he could get Probst so riled up before the season started that he threw his hat at him!  Parvati seems as surprised as me, and yet Spencer seems to think Probst is easily angered and loses his cool easily, which I have never heard before from any Survivor contestant.

Anyway, I think he's a good kid.  I'll look forward to his inevitable return.

Probst is arrogant and self-important though, so to somebody like Spencer, who worships the show, I could see how Jeff taking up against him could translate to him as Probst being angry instead.  "Angry" could almost be like a band-aid Spencer is putting on the situation to excuse Jeff and spin his behavior as a loss of control rather than a realization that Jeff is kind of a... jerk.

• Love 5
(edited)

Probst is arrogant and self-important though, so to somebody like Spencer, who worships the show, I could see how Jeff taking up against him could translate to him as Probst being angry instead.

Well, you can worship Survivor without worshiping Probst.  I would love to see the video of that meeting!  What could he possibly have said to piss Jeff off so much?

Also strange that Jeff made the comment at the penultimate challenge that Spencer lost to Kass, that that was the first time he had seen Spencer show any emotion during the whole 37 days.  WTF?  Spencer got  incredibly riled up at the challenges, whether he won or lost, stamping his feet, yelling, pumping his fist, etc. etc. etc. 

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 2