Type keyword(s) to search

Shelly: Bunches and Bunches of Funches!

He's not QUITE the breakout character in the two episodes I've seen, but he is still a highlight.  He's not given much to do, but you're always paying attention to his line delivery, vs. the rest of the "motley bunch of friends".

The Funches stand up special on Comedy Central, which my listings said was airing last night, was apparently bumped to a future date-- I think next week. Bad news if you stayed up late like I did, to watch it last night. But good news if you didn't know about it and are now going to be able to catch it when it finally airs!

• Love 1

I was watching @midnight on Comedy Central tonght, and at the end, Chris Hardwick (the host) said one of the guests tomorrow will be Ron Funches (for their 100th episode). I was wrong last time I said when The Funch was going to be on a Comedy Central Show at a particular time, but I'm hoping my information is correct for this.

Ron had a couple of funny moments tonight.

Shelly: "When I was 9, I killed my guinea pig with kindness.  Too many hugs."

Shelly: "My mother always said if someone pulls out a knife, I should pull out a smile.  I was stabbed on several occasions."

That was priceless.

P.S. Chris D'Elia -- still not funny.

P.S. Chris D'Elia -- still not funny.

Apparently he's now also got a role on Jamie Pressley's equally unfunny show to console him, if this one doesn't work out.