Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Swipe Right

Drogo

Will somebody please tell me what the heck this story was about? Was he real? Was she? Is he some sort of supernatural being juggling identities, or maybe he's had so many aliases he doesn't know who he really is anymore? Are the Russians f---ing with him? With her? (In which case why?) With us? Why is Nathan's assistant - or whatever he is - a transvestite? Why does he dump 'the pain of [my] life' on this vet nurse and why is he seemingly so uninterested in her after making these elaborate plans to meet, wine and dine, and possibly seduce her?

13 hours ago, TudorQueen said:

Will somebody please tell me what the heck this story was about? Was he real? Was she? Is he some sort of supernatural being juggling identities, or maybe he's had so many aliases he doesn't know who he really is anymore? Are the Russians f---ing with him? With her? (In which case why?) With us? Why is Nathan's assistant - or whatever he is - a transvestite? Why does he dump 'the pain of [my] life' on this vet nurse and why is he seemingly so uninterested in her after making these elaborate plans to meet, wine and dine, and possibly seduce her?

I have no idea. I gave up trying to figure it out. Seemed to me that they were trying to set up some intrigue/danger and all it really ended up being was a super bad date.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TudorQueen said:

Will somebody please tell me what the heck this story was about?

It's a cinematic lesson, proving that even if you have supertalents like Judy Greer and Michael Shannon in a small room together with no distractions for 30 minutes, you can still make a show a pile of shit if you try hard enough.

• Love 2