Type keyword(s) to search

S2 E4: Lost and Found

Everyone is less than enthusiastic when Sullivan assigns each member of the crew a specialty skill to learn. During a house call, Ryan is caught off guard when he comes face-to-face with someone from his past; and Sullivan, Andy and Maya handle a structure fire in a derelict building.

When the sprinklers sprayed the accelerant, I was expecting to see a major disaster and most of the people set on fire. When they returned from commercial break it was like nothing had happened.

Vic and Montgomery had a big argument last episode and the captain tells them to attend a peer support meeting. They attend the meeting, nothing about their argument is brought up, listen to the captain's story, exchange a couple of sad stares and now all is right between them??! 

The captain and Vic had a nice scene (I get the sense that was first time ever Vic apologized to anyone). I wouldn’t be surprised if they got together.

Does Andy need to question every move or assignment given to her?

Last season, it was the battle for captain the position. This season, the lieutenant position is the topic??!!

The real question Jack should have asked Miller was how can you afford this place?

When all the firefighters are in the building or working the hoses, who is responsible for the Aid Car? That kid could have stolen all the drugs when Jack left. 

It's good to see the Seattle PD use all those resources to take down a major crime.

• Love 1

I like Dermot Mulroney as Ryan's father. I really liked the tension and dynamic between Ryan and his father. I hope we see him again. I haven't been watching regularly so I didn't realize that Andy and Ryan had broken up.

The tension between Andy and Bishop feels manufactured. Like the show has moved on from her rivalry with Jack so they needed to give Andy an obstacle to overcome. Jack's role is diminished this season, but he feels less like a caricature. 

Boris Kodjoe is hot as ever. I like him as the captain although it feels like he is also just there to help make Andy's life difficult. We have been told that she is a good firefighter, there are just questions about if she is ready to lead a team so why isn't he just training her and Jack up?

Vic and the captain are so going to hook up. I approve. He is hot and anything to keep her away from Ben as I continue to hope that he and Miranda can work things out.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SimoneS said:

Boris Kodjoe is hot as ever. I like him as the captain although it feels like he is also just there to help make Andy's life difficult. We have been told that she is a good firefighter, there are just questions about if she is ready to lead a team so why isn't he just training her and Jack up

Partly because of how they handled going for the job last season.. And I think because he sees potential in Bishop... And lastly people like training their picks.. Andy and Jack are the previous captains ppl.. Now im sure if bishop wasn't up to the task he'd be training Andy and jack more.. But he's also slowly trying to teach them mew things and break some of their bad habits... 

Yeah Vic and Blonde Chief are most def gonna smush 

• Love 1