Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Never Trust a Magician

• Start Topic

I really liked Duvivier.  Good trick and she kept nice patter (in her second language) going the whole time as well. 

Interesting note though: that's the second time this season we've seen a woman from another country coming on and performing a trick her father invented. Nothing wrong with any of that, but I wonder if it's indicative of an extra effort to get female performers for the show.

For half a second when the first two performers were women I thought, hey maybe they're doing an all women episode! But then, no, they were not.

Was her trick one her father invented though? I admit I wasn't super paying attention to the chat with P&T after but I thought they'd just expressed appreciation for her father and implied she was doing her own version of something similar to him, rather than straight doing his trick.