Type keyword(s) to search

Kaycee Clark: Let's Go! To Another Channel

With thanks to Allison Grodner (via Zingbot) for the thread title.  Grod knows a terminally boring ratings-killer when she sees one.  Couch isn't even as entertainingly soulless, heartless, etc. as her buddy Armchair is.

Still, she has her moments.  That DR when she started out vaguely sympathetic to Haleigh's stress, but ended up smirking about how "L4 is just playing the others, yada yada, you're all such losers, etc." was at least Angela-lite.  But for the most part, she's so insignificant that she's Tyler's preferred F2 goat.  Takes a big blob of nothing to knock Sam out of that spot.  Yay?

Edited by Halting Hex

Well, you know, other people can start threads…*cough*.  But yeah, I've slacked on the last few.  (I really should do the Scottie one; I've nearly done it a couple of times.  Steve can wait, I suppose.)

And despite our mocking her, Kaycee stands a decent chance to win this game.  Is she the Josh to Tyler's Paul?  Not impossible, I suppose.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Well, you know, other people can start threads…*cough*.  But yeah, I've slacked on the last few.  (I really should do the Scottie one; I've nearly done it a couple of times.  Steve can wait, I suppose.)

Why would we do that when you do such a great job?? :D [Also, I'm a major Jody stan, so I love your avatar.]

33 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

And despite our mocking her, Kaycee stands a decent chance to win this game.  Is she the Josh to Tyler's Paul?  Not impossible, I suppose.

If it's Kaycee and Angela, I think Kaycee wins - unless the jury is feeling super unbitter (unlikely) and chooses to value comp wins. There's time left, but Angela has an HOH and a veto, and Kaycee only the Hacker comp, right? Kaycee vs Tyler is a harder call, and I think comes down to how well Tyler can manage the upcoming bloodbath. Any other player in recent memory, I think would totally f it up (hello, Paul and your well-deserved second loss). But Tyler is verrrrrrrrry smooth and just might be able to pull it off.

2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

[Also, I'm a major Jody stan, so I love your avatar.]

Aw, thank you.  I made it myself, screenshotting from a downloaded copy of the episode.  (Why yes, I have no life, why do you ask?)

I think Bayleigh will have a lot of influence over a large portion of the Jury, so I think Angela might be in trouble unless she brings Brett or perhaps JC.  Kaycee mostly has to worry about being overshadowed; I don't think she's made too many flat-out enemies.

• Love 1