Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Duck, Duck ...

The final four recruits start thinking about life after boot camp and learn to navigate a grocery store when boot camp is transformed into Worst Cooks General Market. Then they're reunited with their loved ones and asked to make them a dish to show off their new skills. Chefs Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine teach their ducklings how to make impressive duck two ways, and when the loved ones taste each of the dishes in a blind taste test, the recruits that fail to impress risk being eliminated.

Don't tell me they couldn't decide who to send home.  They just wanted an excuse to torture us for another week.

Curious how the mothers look normal compared to their children.  And very young, too.  Younger than their kids, LOL.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Don't tell me they couldn't decide who to send home.  They just wanted an excuse to torture us for another week.

Curious how the mothers look normal compared to their children.  And very young, too.  Younger than their kids, LOL.

They had to go another week since Bradley  out cooked  Timmy. I believe Timmy will be in the finals.

• Love 6
On 9/17/2018 at 2:22 AM, cmpbl said:

They had to go another week since Bradley  out cooked  Timmy. I believe Timmy will be in the finals.

I so agree with this.  I think Timmy has been one of the 'chosen ones' since the beginning.  He exhausts me as he is so 'on' all of the time and he totally thinks he is witty and charming.  Bradley's dish looked far superior and the comments he received were far better.  For Anne and Robert to stand there and state that it was just too close to send someone home was ridiculous.  I hope that in whatever 'battle' they set up to eliminate two cooks that Bradley, once again, far outshines Timmy.

Don't really care who is in the finale from Anne's team as they both have had cooking issues.  Hilarious that Sarah's mom said that Sarah is really talkative as we have not seen any of that.

• Love 2
On 9/17/2018 at 2:22 AM, cmpbl said:

I don't know, Timmy doesn't look like the type Anne can trust to represent her, while Bradley does.  I've been leaning toward her picking Bradley and when it gets to this point I've never been wrong about who she picks.  Of course there is always a first time!  I guess we'll see if you're right!

5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't know, Timmy doesn't look like the type Anne can trust to represent her, while Bradley does.  I've been leaning toward her picking Bradley and when it gets to this point I've never been wrong about who she picks.  Of course there is always a first time!  I guess we'll see if you're right!

Timmy is on Robert's team not Anne's and Robert really likes him.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:11 AM, cmpbl said:

Timmy is on Robert's team not Anne's and Robert really likes him.

Oops, my mistake!

Not sure this was ever mentioned here, but Robert's awful talk show was cancelled so that may be a reason he's back on FN.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

Oops, my mistake!

Not sure this was ever mentioned here, but Robert's awful talk show was cancelled so that may be a reason he's back on FN.

Tyler Florence tweeted that he had a scheduling conflict which is why he wasn't co-hosting, but will be back next season. But yeah, Irvine was available.