Type keyword(s) to search

S03: E03 Sins Of The Father 07.05.2018

Bob Lee's investigation into Earl's murder leads him to the local slaughterhouse; Nadine and Isaac's quest to take down Atlas forces them into an uneasy alliance with a former Atlas agent.

Nice call out with Simon and Simon.  Gerald McRaney starred in that.

For such an accurate shot, Swagger sure was having difficulty with those guys at the cabin.  Why not go with the grenade launcher right from the gate?  And his dad's former partner had no sense at all, standing directly behind the window the whole time.  But, of course, his function was to die in the service of the plot. 

First, it was Phoenix.  Phoenix begat Atlas.  Next season, poor Bob Lee will have to go up against the next gen conspiracy, a group of seven women headed by that former Atlas agent.  Yes, you guessed it.  The Pleiades.

• Love 1

I just made a comment to my sister about that in about four minutes later it came up in the episode. I wonder what happened to the guy that co-starred with him in that show. He used to be in a lot of shows.  I love it when McRaney plays the bad guy

On 7/7/2018 at 9:21 AM, catrice2 said:

. I wonder what happened to the guy that co-starred with him in that show. He used to be in a lot of shows.  I love it when McRaney plays the bad guy

Jamerson Parker, AJ Simon, was shot by a neighbor in the early 90s, while he survived he hasn't worked much since then